Sunday, January 31, 2010

livingroom makeover - designer inspirations














readers, i need your help. every weekend i move furniture around and search my inspiration folders. yet i still feel like my apartment isn't even close to the apartment of my dreams. sure, i don't have magazine ready lighting or a stylist tweaking each objet, but i still feel like something is... wrong.

i love art, and i don't want to buy art that is matchy matchy with my color scheme, but my gut is telling me that the art that i have on the walls is what is making my apartment not quite work.

or is it that it's teensy-weensy? what do you think i should do? help me edit.

above are pictures of my apartment, and then pictures of my inspiration folder for a new and improved living room.













No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave a nice comment! Thank you :-)